An artist from Oakland, California collects trash and makes tiny mobile homes for the homeless.
so this is pretty incredible
I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering I love you repeatedly as they struggle to escape from my arms
1. When you cut yourself, clean and bandage it.
2. Do not start smoking cigarettes because the boy who broke your heart does.
3. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
4. Cutting calories doesn’t do anything but make you unhappy.
5. If the number on the scale rises, throw it out.
6. The first girl you ever “date” is going to call the police on you even though she lives three thousand miles away, because you’re going to tell her that you’re not in a good mental state shortly after you’ve “broken up”.
7. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
8. Break up with the boy who says, “You had a sexy phase!” when you tell him that you’ve dated a girl before.
9. Dating your friends is not always the best idea, but you can still be friends after you’ve broken up with her.
10. Your mother will try to become your best friend because you’re leaving for college soon. Let her.
11. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
12. Your closest friend will stop talking to you when you leave for college.
13. It’s okay to cry.
14. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
15. When you cut yourself again, clean and bandage it. Do not be ashamed.
16. Your anxiety is going to try and control your entire life. Tell it to shut the hell up, because you’re trying to live and that task is hard enough as it is.
17. The past has a funny way of coming back in the form of you developing a crush on another friend.
18. Try not to hate yourself for breaking up with your boyfriend.
19. If you’re still smoking, apologize silently to your mother.
20. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.”
Scout Willis, arguably one of the coolest chicks around, recently posted these photos on twitter after instagram deleted her account for breaking community guidelines even though men like Dan Bilzerian are totally free to objectify women’s bodies and don’t get any form of censorship whatsoever. Scout’s protest is more about the ability to post freely on istagram, its about fighting for the right for women to be able to have control over their bodies. Think about it, it’s 2014 and women are still shamed for breast feeding in public yet women are constantly objectified and sexualized in the media. #freethenipple
Jesus christ, Its a Good damn app
when you have a really good idea but don’t know how to do the thing
FINALLY! Life hacks I can actually use! =P
Also whoever thought of this is my hero.